Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 5 - what are our organizations doing in migration & mobility field now (sharing) and world cafe, trip to Kohtla-Nõmme mine and Saka Cliff

Day 5 - 03.07.2013

Blog members from this day are: Aida (Romania),  Ana (Spain), Trayan (Bulgaria) and Dorka (Hungary).




The first part of the day was very interesting. In the first group activity we were divided in teams with members from our country and we wrote about our official sending organizations and the connections of the organization with migration and mobility topics.


Spanish team:




Hungarian Team





Italian Team




Estonian Team




Latvian Team




Bulgarian Team




Romanian Team




Greek Team explaining:





The next activity took place in the "Action Cafe" where we had the opportunity to discuss in groups different topics related to migration, such as:
"What is your experience relating migrations?"
"What is the effect of media on migration ? How does media effects the image of immigrants?"
" How should immigrants be included in the society? What can we (personal) do for them?"
"Which are the main issues of immigration? What is the situation in your country?"


                                      

 

After lunch we went on a trip and we had the opportunity to visit to Kohtla Jarve mining park. We learned about the mine and we had a train ride at the end :)
                                      








Next destination: the sea in Saka Cliff. We saw the Gulf of Finland , had a group picture, saw the Kortsimae Cliff (part of Saka Cliff), took a walk on the beach, and some brave people even took a bath :)









We ended the trip with a special dinner in a nice restaurant, in a beautiful location called Maidla very close to Kivioli.






Impressions from project participants:



Francesc:  It was the first time I visit a real mine. We have been made familiar with the way mine workers used to work there and the fascinating machines that they utilized.

Imola: The trip was very interesting and I really liked the walk on the beach and the Baltic Sea. I liked the fact that we had a lot of free time, a lovely weather and a really delicious dinner.

Ewa: I found myself as a new situation as a moderator of the discussion about ”New issues regarding migration”. During the activity Action café I received new information about the law in Hungary.

Diana: Fifth day was very important for me because I had the chance to learn about other organizations. The second part of the day was interesting for me because I could see different parts of Estonia such as the Baltic sea and a mine.

Dorka: I liked the activity Acton café, because it was different from the other activities. I learned about programs and organizations that could be of interest for me in future. The visit to the mine was useful, but it was really cold inside.

Ana: Day 5 was my favorite day. I learned more about the effect of media on migration and which are the main issues of immigrations. I also loved the trip to the beach and the mine.

Aida:  The whole day was very fun. The first part of the day and the discussion at Äction Café were very useful and interesting. I wanted to visit the beach from Estonia, so the trip to the Baltic Sea and the Saka Cliff was great.

Trayan: During the Action Café that took place on the fifth day one of the most interesting things I learned refers to  the reality about media and migration in different countries. We visited an Estonian mine near the Russian border and made many unique pictures. At the end of the day we had dinner in a nice restaurant and I also learned some phrases in Hungarian.



We had a birthday celebration today. Opinion from the birthday boy:

Petar: The day started with some interesting game- Action Café. We visited the “Mine” and it was so different thing to do. The dinner finished with one of the best Tavern I have been. It was the best day. Congratulation for the organizators… :)




No comments:

Post a Comment